KYC, Privacy and Personal Data Management policy
September 17, 2021 (version 1-2021)
If you have any questions or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us using email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account opening and KYC
In order to participate in the games presented by Company, you need to register. You agree to provide true and accurate information: last name, first name, date of birth, place of residence, a valid phone number, an email address. In case of change of the above data, you should notify about that immediately.
The Company reserves the right to verify the data provided by a player in its sole discretion, including but not limited to requesting supporting documents.
Before the first withdrawal of funds a player must provide electronic copies of the following documents: proof of identity (e.g. passport or driving license), a document confirming the place of residence (e.g. utility bill or bank statement with the address) and document confirming ownership of deposit method (Credit/Debit Card copy, screenshot of Skrill/Neteller account). You can upload your documents via the My Account – Documents menu. It might take up to 24 hours to approve submitted documents.
Purposes of the Data Processing
- Company collects and processes your personal data since account opening in order to:
- Comply with relevant gambling and anti-money laundering regulations;
- Process your bets and transactions;
- Analyze user trends and improve the services Company provide;
- Monitor the registration of multiple accounts;
- Ensure the security of our website;
- Better market relevant content generally, using anonymous or pseudonymized personal data.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email or other means;
- Details of the transactions you carry out with Everum Casino, via the Website or other means;
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Where it is reasonable for us to do so and not detrimental to your rights, we also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, broadcast media.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data it may prevent Company from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. Not providing your Personal Data may mean Company is unable to provide you with products or services.
Whenever your data is kept by Everum Casino we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes and will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of Everum Casino.
If you are no longer a customer of Everum Casino, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To fulfil any contract that we have with you;
- We have a legal obligation;
- Where you have consented to the processing;
- When it is in Company’s legitimate, public or vital interest;
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels on Visit
When you visit the Everum Casino website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website.
This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without collecting additional consent.
This information is collected using cookies, embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. The latest browsers can be set to disable or delete cookies.
Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the websites.
Functional Cookies: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalized experience.
Advertising Cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners (such as Google Analytics) to track site visits and new player signups from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to providers except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However, your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
Company does not sell or rent personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information, except as provided in this privacy notice. These employees of Everum Casino will have access to personal data:
- Key official;
- Money laundering officer;
- Data protection officer;
- Director of operations;
- Customer support agents;
- Risk and fraud analysts;
- Customer retention team members, or VIP player managers.
Everum Casino employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal requirement:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Fraud prevention agencies;
- Identity verification agencies;
- Sports governing bodies;
- Organisations that introduce you to us;
- Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with;
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested;
Wherever possible, Everum Casino keeps your information within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in some circumstances your information may have to leave the EEA, such as when we work with third parties. Company always makes sure that any transfers outside of Europe are carried out in line with the law, have appropriate legal protection and are carried out securely.
Small number of people that work for Everum casino team might be located outside of the EEA. We require them to work in line with all of our internal policies and procedures, and they also have the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses added to their employment contracts to ensure that your information is protected and safe at all times and that the transfer of the information is lawful.
Your rights over your Personal Data
You have a number of rights that you can exercise when it comes to your information. These rights include:
- Having access to the information that we hold about you;
- Being able to rectify information we have about you that is incorrect;
- In some circumstances, have the use of your information restricted or “paused”;
- Have your information provided to you in a digital format and where possible transferred to another organization.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you should email our Data protection Officer at email@example.com from your registered email address full details of your request.
We will contact you to notify of any significant changes if we think this is necessary.
This privacy notice was originally created and published August 2019.