Everum Casino is committed to Responsible Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity, and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. These give you control of both the time and money you spend gambling:
- Session time Limit
- Take a break
- Reality Check
- Limit your deposits
- Limit your Turnover
- Limit you Loss
All these options can be found under the section Your Profile > Set or change your gambling limits
Our customer service staff receive dedicated training on dealing with problem gambling issues and are available to listen and to support you in keeping control. If you would like to talk to someone here about problem gambling, please Contact Us.
Responsible gambling tips
Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Use Deposit Limits to manage the amount of money you spend.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Account History.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling, then contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
Do you want to get an idea of how positive your play is? Check quick and easy Responsible Gaming Quiz to help you figure out where you’re at with your playing.
Yes, I want to take the test now https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en/self-assessment
There are also a number of independent problem gambling support services who offer a range of contact methods together with free and confidential advice. Please check the links below:
Support Line for Gambling Addicts (by Gamecare UK):
- Helpline (international): +44 845 6000 133
- Helpline (from the UK): 0845 6000 133
- Website: www.gamcare.org.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.gamblersanonymous.org
Control your game
If you think you have a gambling problem you should take the necessary steps to temporarily suspend or exclude your account until you resolve your issues. Should you not wish to suspend or exclude your account but just better control your gaming times and spending you may choose to place limits on your deposits, losses, turnover or session times.
We provide tools that will allow you to limit your game in different ways. For your benefit you will not be allowed to remove any restrictions placed on your account or bets until a minimum period twenty four hours from the moment you request to decrease the limitation. Increase in restrictions will be affected immediately.
Set up a limit or request a suspension or exclusion.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. Everum Casino takes its responsibilities to prevent access by persons under the permitted age very seriously. We make it clear in our Terms and Conditions and in the account registration process that underage gambling is illegal. We reserve the right to carry out verification checks to ensure that all account holders are at least 18 years old and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.